Friday, February 5, 2010

You Are My Thunder....

Today is a winding road, thats taking me to places that i didn't want to go... wooah..
Today is a blink of an eye.. i'm holding on to something.. and i do not know why...
i tried......

i tried to read between the lines, tried to look in your eyes.. i want a simple explanation what i'm feeling inside.. gonna find a way out... maybe there's a way out......

heat it baby! YOUR VOICE! was the soundtrack of my summer.. do you know u unlike any other?? you always be my thunder and i said... YOUR EYES! are the brightest of all the colours.. i dun wanna ever love another... you always be my thunder... so bring.. on the rain... bring on the thunder....

today is a winding ing road.. and tell me where to start and tell me something i dun know!! wooah!!
and today, i'm on my own... i cant move a muscle. i cant pick up the phone,.,.,. i dunno!!

and now i'm itching to thru the tall grass longing foir the breeze.. i need to step outside just to see if i can breathe maybe there's a way out! there's gonna be a way out.....

you're walking on the tight ropes.. wrapped up in vines! u think we'll make it out but you just gotta give me time! strike me down me with lightning wanna feel u in my veins! i wanna let u noe how much i feel ur pain!!!!!!!!!!!! you always be my thunder..... (:

No comments:

Post a Comment