Tuesday, August 25, 2009

nerdy nerd

just wan u to noe tat... this blog is not dead yet! im still here.. haha
but i got nothing to say here..
just a few words for my fellow scout EX-seniors... you allare awesome...! we love u... u aLL leaving us is the worse nightmare ever... but it must be done... sad...=C
BUT I BELIEVE ALL UR hard work this year has never been wasted away right?
we seriously appreciateyour guidance... ur love... ur care.. ur teaching.. ur scolding. ur advice... we never ever gonna forget them away...
and for the upcoming councils.. we will support u all all the way.. no matter it rains or shine... we will love and support u all!
and as for me... jus a little disappointed for not getting any posts...
but is okay... i learned my lesson... i believe they do this is to teach me a lesson for not being serious and layful all the time right?
its okay... i will never ever regret that i join scouts... this will be a promise... and i will try harder next time... to make my form 5 year a best year that 104 will never forget!

I PROMISE!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment